Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

happy "boring" holidays.

bz+bz= crazy crazy2= bengong

its a holidays again. as usual,its d time to free my mind from study and assignment. but..my biznez which started to rise..needs my full commitment. its totally diff with makan-gaji work compare than bisness. but the conclusion...biznes is much more tiring and tension.
rockhestra..what my aims and objectives for my lable?
-to have the skills in printing tshirt
-to have own clothing lable
-to earn some income to pay bills and eat sushi(damn expensive food)
-to develop my living skills to the max.
-to expand my business
-to have a studio(recording?jamming?printing?)all of them.huh!
-to be a successful bisnessman(???)

i meet my teacher(amir-rahim maarof guitarist)
he 'tibai' me...hei,how many hands d u have aa?
all u wan to do,thiz la,that la,
its ok if you can handle..if not...
u die la...

he's very true. but my attitude is like 'x menyempat n nak wat sume' thats wat my sis always told me.

sometimes...miss my job at gsc..
really enjoy(ular n watch movie la) but tiring... right now..cannot watch movie for free.if really desperate juz go and ask my friends who still work there.

ahh..got sms from customer..
one tshirt need to be print. alhamdullilah..rezeki.
tq.


No comments: