Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Kungfu Panda..or Pandan?

kungfu panda can be the film-of-the year.stomach-bursting scene through out the movie made my saliva empty.haha.
i just watch the hilarious movie yesterday.no regret n satisfaction guaranteed for the price ticket(rm10). but i watch it for free,kaw-tim wif my friends at my former working place.
i'm former cinema crew for past 1 year. movie and me cannot be spread apart, right now i even can critic movies.hehe. truly speak, watch movies/going to cinema is not my hobby.there are only certain movie that really ask me to watch it. it depends on the theme and storyline basically.i'm not a person that ''semua movie baru nk tgk''.the movies that has aura and good story line r preferred regardless who the fish r the characters .
by d way,kungfu panda is a fun n enjoyable movie. watch or cry.hehe. "no charge for awesomeness"

No comments: